Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Baltimore, 1000 Wills St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
About the Event
Come hang out with The Dogs of Charm City at the Sandlot as we kick off our Who Let The Dogs out Tour and Sandlot's Opening Weekend! This is a FREE event open to the public, and you are not required to RSVP unless you are registering for a dog yoga class.
Not a dog owner? Come hang out, grab a drink at Baltimore's Beach, and pet more dogs than you've ever pet before.
- 11AM and 1PM Dog Yoga class Hosted by our friends at Dynamic Doga*
- Dog Pool Party
- Frozen dog treats + dog beer
- Swag from Dogs of Charm City
*Cost is $25 to take a dog yoga class, and you must pre-register for dog yoga through Dynamic Doga here. SPACE IS LIMITED so act fast! These classes are a LOT of fun and will be open to all levels of dogi and yogi, even if you've never done Doga or Yoga before. Reach out to Dynamic Doga with any questions about dog yoga.
This is an all ages, all-breed event, but we have a few rules for our event to ensure that everyone stays happy, healthy and safe:
1. All dogs must be leashed at all times.
2. Be sure your dog is up to date on vaccinations and healthy before attending this event.
3. Please ensure that your poop-bag holder is stocked!
There are going to be dogs of all shapes and sizes at this event, and we expect a big furry crowd. Please only bring your dog if they are dog-friendly and kid-friendly. We will kindly ask you to leave if your dog is not playing well with others.
- Ticket type