Dogs of Charm City + Heavy Seas Barksgiving
Time & Location
About the Event
‘Tis the season to be thankful and spend time with the ones we love most (our dogs, of course!). We invite you, your pup, and all of your friends (human and pups!) to join Dogs of Charm City, Heavy Seas Tap Room, and the Anne Arundel County SPCA for Barksgiving on Sunday, November 24th, from 12-4pm for an afternoon of fun.
- One free draft beer (specialty cask excluded)
- Limited-Edition Dogs of Charm City + AACSPCA Charity Cask beer with $1 per beer going to the AACSPCA
- First access to the Dogs of Charm City Holiday Collection before it goes live to the public
- A tour option of the Heavy Seas Brewery and History of Beer, with beer sampling
- Complimentary choice of Barksgiving gift: Thanksgiving-themed doggie bowtie, Dogs of Charm City keychain, new holiday magnet, Dogs of Charm City reusable shopping bag, or "In Dog Beers I've Only Had One" koozie (item chosen at event check-in, based on availability; one per person)
There will be plenty of outdoor space to have a beer and hang out with your 2 and 4 legged friends, enjoy a game of Giant Jenga or Connect Four, and enjoy delicious food for sale from Pieces of Eight Pizza Bus and Green Bowl Food Truck. Be sure you also say hi to our friends from the AACSPCA at their mobile unit, who will have some furry friends that are available for adoption! For all the hungry pups there, we'll have Woofbowl Doggie Food Truck on site with their special Barksgiving menu!
This is an all ages, all breed event, but we have a few rules for our event to ensure that everyone stays happy, healthy, and safe:
- You must wear closed toe shoes in order to take the tour.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Be sure your dog is up to date on vaccinations and healthy before attending this event.
There’s going to be dogs of all shapes and sizes at this event, and we expect a big furry crowd. Please only bring your dog if they are dog-friendly. We will kindly ask you to leave if your dog is not playing well with others.
- 2 Humans + 1-2 Dogs (2 tours)$40$400$0
- 1 Human + 1 Dog (no tour)$16$160$0
- 1 Human, no dog (no tour)$15$150$0
- Sold Out1 Human, no dog (1pm tour)$16$160$0
- Sold Out1 Human, no dog (3pm tour)$16$160$0
- Sold OutUnder 21 Human Only (1pm tour)$12$120$0