Tue, Sep 26|
Swim Club Canton
DOCC x Swim Club Canton Dog Swim 2023 (2 nights!)
Join DOCC for TWO end-of-summer dog swims at Swim Club Canton! Enjoy off-leash access to the pool, a complimentary drink from Raw & Refined, and more!
Time & Location
Sep 26, 5:00 PM – 7:45 PM
Swim Club Canton, 2760 Lighthouse Point E, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
About the Event
Join Dogs of Charm City, Canton Swim Club, and Raw & Refined for two nights of our annual end-of-season dog swims! We'll be at Canton Swim Club from 5 - 7:45 PM on both Tuesday, September 26th & Wednesday, September 27th! 💦 Each night hosts two sessions: 5 to 6:15 PM and 6:30 to 7:45 PM.
Tickets are $30 for one human + one dog or $17 for one human (no dog), and include your choice of one complimentary R&R drink (orange or grapefruit crush, house liquor or beer or wine) and parking validation up to two hours. Please be sure to bring a towel to dry your pup off after the swim!
Additional drinks and food will be available for purchase at the Raw & Refined bar.
To ensure a safe and fun event, dog owners are asked to follow these rules:
- Dogs will be allowed off-leash on the pool deck area only and must be leashed once they leave the area onto the Deck Bar. The pool deck is fenced-in.
- One dog per owner.
- This is a 21+ event. No children will be permitted.
- Dogs must be friendly towards both dogs and humans.
- All dogs must be current on vaccinations AND altered.
- Please ensure that your dog uses the bathroom prior to entering the pool deck.
- If your dog is not getting along with other dogs at the event, you will be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
- Life vests for dogs, while not required, are highly recommended.
TUESDAY SESSION 1 W/ DOG
Tuesday, September 26th - Swim #1 - 5:00pm - 6:15pm 1 human and 1 dog
TUESDAY SESSION 1 NO DOG
Tuesday, September 26th - Swim #1 - 5:00pm - 6:15pm 1 human, NO dog
TUESDAY SESSION 2 W/ DOG
Tuesday, September 26th - Swim #2 - 6:30pm - 7:45pm 1 human and 1 dog
TUESDAY SESSION 2 NO DOG
Tuesday, September 26th - Swim #2 - 6:30pm - 7:45pm 1 human, NO dog